Specialist teachers hold an additional, post graduate qualification in specific learning difficulties and have extensive experience of working in dyslexia consultancy and diagnosis. Send Supported seeks to enable schools and families to understand the impact of dyslexia differences in relation to learners’ school experiences, their progress, attainments and day to day living. Send Supported also works with students at university and adults either considering further studies or in the workplace. SEND Supported maintains links with the South Warwickshire Dyslexia Association (SWDA). We can:
- Offer information to enable individuals, schools and families make decisions about next steps.
- Deliver whole staff dyslexia awareness training.
- Provide tailored dyslexia training packages for smaller groups.
- Run dyslexia advice sessions for families in schools.
- Create personalised literacy programmes for children and young people.
- Consider referrals for diagnostic assessments. Schools please refer to the Send Supported Dyslexia Assessment Policy link below. Parents / carers please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Carry out post 16 diagnostic assessments for those moving on to further or higher education.
- Provide signposting to other services and organisations as appropriate.
For more information about any of the above, please email email@example.com or discuss your needs with your Send Supported Education Consultant.
Dyslexia Referral Form
For dyslexia information please complete a referral for an initial consultation. Please download a copy of the SEND Supported Parent/Carer Consent Letter, to be signed by the parent of the pupil you are referring.
Ts & Cs
- T/C response within 2 working days of referral.
- At the end of the work any agreed written reports/visit reports will be provided electronically within 10 working days.