SEND Supported works in partnership with young people, their families, schools, colleges, universities and workplaces to tailor individual support, provided by specialists. SEND Supported offers bespoke training to equip staff with the knowledge and understanding they need to enable young people to make progress.
SEND Supported embraces difference and works flexibly and creatively to develop personalised approaches to learning. We are committed to collaborating with colleagues from education, health and social care, putting the needs of the young person at the heart of what we do.
Ongoing advice and support for SENCOs around SEND systems can also be provided. We recognise our corporate social responsibility to contribute to the communities we work in and create space for our education consultants to develop individual projects that promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
SEND Supported recognises its responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. In accordance with statutory guidance, we employ a child-centred approach, based on a clear understanding of the needs and views of the children and young people we work with.
Our goal is to better understand young people’s communication and interaction barriers to learning. Difficulties may be associated with autism, ASC, Asperger Syndrome, PDA or Communication and Interaction difficulties not otherwise specified.Find Out More
Working with schools and families, we support learners with speech and language difficulties to achieve to their potential. We offer support to implement strategies in the classroom, in conjunction with SALT advice and guidance.Find Out More
We promote progress for learners with cognition and SEMH barriers to learning. We use informal assessment approaches to create personalised programmes and inform access arrangements.Find Out More
We support schools and families to understand the impact of dyslexia differences for learners. We also work with university students and adults in the workplace, while maintaining links with the South Warwickshire Dyslexia Association.Find Out More
SEND Supported works with schools and families to better enable learners to achieve to their potential. We can offer a variety of support for schools to help them meet the individual needs of their learners.Find Out More
SEND Supported helps families to better understand and manage their child's special educational needs and disabilities.Find Out More
What our clients say...
- Lucy has the child at the centre of her thoughts at all times. She is highly credible - an ultimate professional in every situation and someone that completely understands how life for an autistic child and their family must be.
- We can’t thank you enough Jo for all the support you have provided for G over the past five years. You have helped the whole family understand G's needs and so wonderfully celebrated his strengths. Thank you.
- Lucy and Jules are so passionate and have such a wealth of knowledge about autism. They are always willing to help in any way they can.
- Fantastic training session from Clair and Lucy. I learnt a lot and have taken away useful strategies for supporting dyslexia and autism. A really informative afternoon – a lot to think about!
- Leo has always provided experienced, knowledgeable support in helping me to work with pupils with a variety of Special Needs. Leo is full of common sense, has an excellent sense of humour and adults and young people alike warm to her quickly.
- Clair’s support and guidance has enabled me to flourish within my academic studies and development of self-belief.
- Clair's expertise, her diligence and her confident and supportive manner have provided us with highly professional documentation and sound judgements enabling us to to obtain the appropriate support for our pupils.
- You have done some wonderful work. I have frequently been filled with warmth knowing these vulnerable young people have been supported by such skilled, warm and understanding people.
- To encompass everything George did for my family over the years and what he meant, especially to me was extremely difficult to put into words. I wouldn't be who I am today without his input. Your company and George's memory should be celebrated for what you all do.
- Leo has been amazing over the past 12 months. The difference to D and us has been significant. He was miserable and anxious and didn't want to be at school at all. He is now happy and included and his needs are understood - he is once again engaged in school and learning.
- Jules, we now have a much better understanding of S's difficulties. We have changed (and hopefully improved!) the way we interact with him which is having a positive effect on the whole family. Many thanks again for all your advice and support.
- Over the past 10 years Bidford School has benefited directly from Clair's excellent work which has enhanced our provision for pupils with SEND. I recommend Clair's work without hesitation.
- George, meeting you inspired me to change my career to help others with autism and SEND. Thank you for all your help over the years.
- I cannot thank you and Lucy enough for all the help and support you have given me and my family over the past several weeks. Lucy has been so supportive, compassionate and knowledgeable throughout this ordeal, I don't know where we would have been without her.
- What the team offer is priceless to a family in desperate need of support and guidance, so thank you for being there, for listening and helping us move forward. I know we couldn't have done it without you. Clare & Steve Dolphin
- Thank you dearly Leo because if it weren't for you I wouldn't be quite who I am today. You're a fantastic teacher and I'll never forget you.