Social, Emotional & Mental Health
Specialist teachers hold additional, post graduate qualifications in special education and have extensive experience of working in SEMH consultancy roles. SEND Supported works with schools and families to better enable learners to achieve to their potential. We can offer a variety of support for schools to help meet the individual needs of their learners.
- A range of informal assessment approaches – observations of the learner in class, structured conversation with the learner, teaching staff and families.
- Direct work with a learner to find out their views and wishes.
- Advice on setting up and resourcing SEMH-friendly learning environments.
- Support for pupils who experience high levels of anxiety.
- Meetings with schools and families to plan provision.
- Attendance at termly and annual reviews.
- Training for teachers and teaching assistants around the delivery of specific interventions or to raise awareness and understanding of SEMH and its impact on learning.
SEND Supported Referral Form
For pupil support in school please complete a referral for an initial consultation. Please download a copy of the SEND Supported Parent/Carer Consent Letter, to be signed by the parent of the pupil you are referring. Download Privacy Notice with Consent Letter
Ts & Cs
- T/C response within 2 working days of referral.
- Named specialist teacher allocated and in touch within 6 working days of referral
- Work charged at Standard Hourly Rate of £100, minimum purchase 2 hours
- Named specialist in touch within 5 working days of referral
- At the end of the work any agreed written reports/visit reports will be provided electronically within 10 working days.