SEND SUPPORTED LAUNCHES ON-LINE SERVICE
With the closure of schools in the UK, we at SEND Supported will continue to provide a service for you and your staff to promote outcomes for learners with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). While we are unable to re-schedule visits, we will instead provide an on-line service. You will receive a weekly communication signposting you to additional resources as they become available and virtual visits will continue to be provided for your SENCo for times that have already been put in the diary.
From Monday 23rd March, this can include:
- review of reports and pupil case discussion using Microsoft Teams/Skype;
- virtual planning meetings with SENCo using Microsoft Teams/Skype;
- on-line training for staff using Microsoft Teams/Skype;
- telephone consultations;
- virtual meetings;
- report writing;
- written recommendations based on information supplied by school;
- developing programmes of work;
- creating resources;
- auditing school SEND needs to produce SEND Action Plan;
- liaison with professionals;
- liaison with parents, at the schools’ request.
Schools are encouraged to maintain channels of communication with their SEND Supported consultant/s who will be staying in touch during this challenging period.Back