Understanding and supporting children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), for schools
February 12 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm£50
Working with pupils diagnosed with ADHD means dealing with learners who may be restless and fidgety, talk a lot and interrupt others, become easily distracted, find it hard to concentrate or say and do things without thinking. This course will help you respond to their needs and promote better progress. By the end of the morning you will have:
- developed your knowledge of ADHD;
- increased your understanding of the challenges experienced by pupils who have ADHD;
- reflected on how you notice and respond to pupils’ behaviour;
- know some strategies and approaches to promote inclusion, equality and progress at school; and
- shared ideas and experiences with others, relating to the pupils you support.